Welcome to the Human Resource Page, use the forms for employment purposes. There are also forms for use by staff members.
If you have any questions, please contact Rhonda Stegall, District Office Administrative Assistant at 815-802-3102.
Forms for Employment
- District 258 is a County of Kankakee Public School District that is responsible for administration of one school,
- St. George Elementary School (K-8).
All District 258 position openings are posted through Applitrack. To apply for an opening in District 258, fill out an application online through Applitrack.
The District employs basically four types of employees:
- Certified (salaried) Professionals
- Non-certified (hourly)
- Substitute Teachers
- Bus Drivers
Once an applicant is interviewed and offered employment, additional documentation is necessary to complete your employment packet. On this page you will find the forms that should be filled out and submitted to the District Office once you have been offered a position with District 258.
Steps to complete your employment packet:
- Select the category for the type of position you have accepted with the District.
- Download and print the forms.
- Fill out the forms (edit on computer or printout and hand write).
Mail, hand deliver or e-mail to:
St. George CCSD No. 258
Attn: Helen Boehrnsen, Superintendent
5200 East Center Street
Bourbonnais, IL 60914
Questions about completing the forms? Call the Superintendent's Office: (815) 802-3102.